- Company: Liquid Intelligent Technologies
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Liquid Intelligent Technologies is a leading connectivity, innovation and intelligent technology company across 13 countries, primarily in Eastern, Central and Southern Africa, that is building a digital future for Africa.
The role is responsible for maintaining and developing new relationships within and outside of existing enterprise client base with an intent of acquiring new revenue while growing existing revenue through cross and upsell. The role holder is expected to have an extensive grasp of enterprise technological trends including Cloud, Cyber Security/Resilience, Carrier, Collaboration and XaaS.
- Degree in Business Management, Engineering, or IT.
- Sales related Certification(s) from major Cloud services including Microsoft, AWS, Ali Cloud.
- Sales Related Cyber Security Certification(s) from Fortinet, Sophos, Cisco, Check Point Or ESET.
- 8 years’ experience in sales within ICT, with 5 years’ experience in Enterprise Technology Solution sales. Experience selling multi product complex solutions to enterprise organizations.
- Engage with clients to understand their business, operational and strategic needs with a view to provide technology-based solutions out of our portfolio of products to support the fulfilment these needs. Create, maintain, grow a healthy sales pipeline and subsequently converting the same to profitable sales. Ensure all contracted revenue streams from won opportunities are being accounted for in all allocated accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction scores are constantly improving by measurement through approved organizational policy and tools. Lead and coordinate teams involved in implementation of solutions sold to ensure absolute success and client satisfaction. Ensure all implemented solutions are processed conclusively through to billing.
- Maintain an updated set of reports and make them available as will be prescribed by the business or line manager.
Engage with Liquid’s internal departments to confirm that the proposed solution can be delivered and supported. Assess the customer satisfaction of the solution, capturing lessons learned and sharing these with the appropriate teams to drive improvements.