Quantitative Research Manager Job, Quantinty Surveyor Kenya Jobs 2022,
An exciting Account Manager role has opened up in the Brand Strategy and Customer Experience team, working on exciting opportunities in telecoms, finance, and FMCG sectors. You will be working on some of the biggest brands that you interact with or even use every day.
You would be responsible for delivering briefs, managing day-to-day requests, developing contacts and relationships and help in making an impact for our clients by growing their brands and supporting their decision-making processes.
You need to be a tenacious networker, and not afraid to work with all levels of client contacts. This role offers the opportunity for exposure to work being done across the wider Kantar business and domains.
Part of your role would be to demonstrate the value of our data and ensure it creates maximum impact within the business, supporting both tactical and strategic work across multiple different teams and divisions.
You will be joining an ambitious Brand Strategy and CX team, achieving above budget growth with great client feedback ratings, and employee engagement scores in the business. You’ll be given the opportunity to get involved in various workstreams across the team such as thought leadership, brand strategy, and brand guidance. You will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the Consumer & Market Insights, Marketing, and Customer Experience teams on client-side through daily servicing on the account, maintaining regular dialogue with our key contacts via MS Teams, and finding opportunities to make an impact on their business through world-class insights and consultancy
- Active job management and ensuring jobs are run smoothly, profitably, and on time
- Delivery of presentations and larger briefs
- Proactively checking data for quality issues and helping to manage these through the appropriate production processes and liaising with the Global Delivery Centre
- Grow your skill set by learning from other teams and growing your network of contacts around Kantar globally
- Being your awesome self and contributing to the great team culture that we have of supporting each other, growing our careers and ensuring that we work hard, celebrate success, and play hard too
- Excellent analytical skills, a natural curiosity about the data, ability to tell a story with data, and agility to work on your own and support the team
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills with the ability to put together insightful and impactful presentations, as well as a high standard of written communication
- Highly professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills, the ability to expand your contact base and build trusting partnership relationships
- A commercial mindset – the ability to spot opportunities
- Genuine enthusiasm and interest in brands particularly in the sectors our clients are operating
- The ability to closely manage your own workload and juggle shifting priorities, proactively managing this with the client
- A strong customer service ethic – delivering what you say you will when you say you will
- Attention to detail, particularly on data quality and robustness (due to the nature of our business)
How To Apply