Senior Business Development Manager, Acquiring, Latest Business Jobs Kenya.
The role is responsible for business growth of Merchant acquiring, relationship management of merchants in all major sectors including but not limited to Fuel, restaurants, schools, Government, hospitals, insurance, institutions, retailers, supermarkets, hospitality, and e-commerce inter alia. The role also recruits, onboards, and manages aggregators and merchants in all categories. The role strategically guides and supports the regional channel teams.
- Provide leadership in driving revenue growth in the merchant acquiring department.
- Relationship management of partners including but not limited to schemes, e-commerce and merchant aggregators.
- Recruitment, Onboarding, and Relationship management of merchants especially key merchants in every category.
- Constant engagement with partners to create innovative products & services to offer to the market ensuring the bank is ahead of the market in product delivery.
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver on acquiring projects on a timely and efficient manner.
- Champion compliance and maintenance of high-level service standards and identify areas of improvement to close gaps.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and execute a consistent go-to-market strategy to increase brand awareness and drive business growth.
- Manage and coordinate with the back-office department for operational excellence.
- Ensures adherence to risk-based customer identification/verification and record-keeping procedures, transaction monitoring, trend analysis of operational failures/threats, and closure of recurrent issues arising from control lapses/failures, regulatory breaches, and non-compliance to policy.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field.
- Master’s degree in a Business-related field is an added advantage.
- 4 years in Sales or Business Development role with at least 2 years in Acquiring Operations.
- 1 year Product Development experience.
- Strong relationship management/ customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skill.
How to Apply
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday 23 rd May 2022.