- Company: Armada Human Capital
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Our client is in the manufacturing industry looking to hire a Key Accounts Manager.
To develop and implement Sales, Availability and Visibility strategy for Key accounts. To grow sales of NIVEA brands and develop solutions that resonate with customer needs while ensuring all initiatives are consistent with company’s overall strategy
- Develop and execute retail strategy for our client brands to achieve agreed revenue volume and Market Share targets.
- Define a clear Retailer strategy and ensure alignment with Business Objectives
- Negotiate and seal trading terms, promotion, distribution and visibility agreements with Key Accounts through a JBP contracts.
- Review Customer Agreements Periodically to ensure Performance and ensure Accurate and Timely payment of any associated Rebates.
- Optimize TTC budget and Periodic Review of the same in Line with Annual Agreements-JBP
- Negotiate, Implement and maintain share of shelf, planogram layouts, secondary displays and Point of sale materials in the assigned stores.
- Implement SKU distribution and merchandising standards per channel. Coordinate with Marketing and regional managers for execution excellence.
- Identify high-performance/ potential accounts or stores and develop both long- and short-term programs to grow them sustainably in terms of Product, Placement, Price & Promotion.
- Develop customer and competitor insights, identify key gaps, develop, and recommend plans to address the gaps.
- Ensure Prompt listing of all new Launches and Maintain an accurate Customer Master data.
- Manage Company’s relationship with customers through regular monthly performance reviews and Top to Top Meetings.
- Establish Internal cross-functional relationships to ensure proper business operation.
- Support the selling process through order management by themselves, merchandisers, and regional sales team to ensure achievement of sales objectives and Agreed Service levels
- Manage Account Receivables and Ensure Account payments are as per agreed terms with timely reconciliations.
- Developing and evaluating all promotional activities with support of Shopper and Customer Marketing.
- Provide direction to Merchandising team. Lead and inspire the team to drive delivery of the annual volume and value sales plans and company objectives.
- Safeguard company assets and maintain high integrity
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or any other related field
- 5 years’ relevant experience in Sales or Marketing
- Other Professional Qualification will be an advantage
- Superior communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships.
- Report writing and presentation skills: Planning and organization skills.
- Strategic and analytical skills.
- Team player.
- Strategic thinker in developing account plans
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Achievement of Sales and Market share targets on a monthly basis.
- Product listings and Maintenance of Clean Customer master data.
- Maintenance of Agreed availability targets and merchandising standards and planograms for assigned retail channels.
- Prompt payments from customers.
- Preparation of quality and on- time reports.
- Strong relationships between our client and key decision makers/ influencers in Assigned Customers.
- Achievement of agreed Fill rate, Share of Shelf and On Shelf Availability targets as agreed with Customer