Job Vacancies: Key Accounts Representatives
Job Locations: Nairobi, Mombasa, Eldoret, Nakuru, Kisumu & Nyeri
Job Purpose: Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify new markets and business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry including researching and analyzing sales options.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
- Source new clients including following leads, visiting potential clients and giving sales presentations;
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and giving accurate advice to current and potential customers regarding the services and / or products available;
- Offering a range of moving solutions appropriate to the client including training;
- Recommending new opportunities, profit and service improvements to the company.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare weekly / monthly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information as may be required by the Sales Manager and/or the Managing Director.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies and conferences/functions/trade exhibitions/events where company services and/or products are show-cased.
- Provide customers with quotations including negotiating the terms of agreement and eventually closing sales;
- Assist in debt collection
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Attend & actively participate in regular departmental meetings
- Any other duties (within your capabilities, skills and qualifications) that may be assigned to you by the MD and / or any other staff placed in authority over you.
- Minimum Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Must have minimum 2 years’ experience key accounts Institutional sales, Horeca sales
- Computer literate with strong competence in MS office package to include Excel, access and power point.
- Effective and impactful communication, sales negotiation, problem solving and presentation skills.
How to Apply
If qualified, kindly send your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating “Key Accounts and the region” on the subject line by 15th July 2021.