Assistant Fisheries Officer Job, Current County Government Jobs In Kenya 2022,
- Implementation of the County Integrated development plan at the Ward level;
- Delivery of extension service provision at the Ward level including conducting field days and training of fish farmers and fish mongers;
- Collecting and compiling of Fisheries statistical data;
- Participate in fish safety and quality assurance activities, marketing and value addition
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Be a holder of a Diploma in either Fisheries Management, Natural resource management or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
NOTE : -Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for; whilst enclosed together with a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, so as to reach on or before 16 th May, 2022 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to: –
The Ag. Board Secretary/C.E.O, Kisii County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 1848 -40200, KISII.
Hand delivery applications can be dropped at the Kisii County Public Service Board offices situated along Kisii-Kilgoris Road near the Kisii Cathedral Junction Road.
For More information please visit www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER