Kitengela International Schools
Job Re-Advertisement: Business Development Manager
Our client Kitengela International Schools (www.kisc.sc.ke) main campus is located 30kms from Nairobi city, 5kms from Kitengela, off Athi river Namanga road hosting three schools: Mixed Day and Boarding Primary and Pre-school, KISC Girls High and the British System.
Business Development Manager
Job Summary: Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the position is responsible for overseeing the development of business opportunities that support the company’s growth and profitability whilst maintaining strong and close relationships with clients, ensuring visibility, and delivery of high – quality customer service to existing and potential clients.
- Responsible for marketing and admissions and Serve as primary point of contact for partner schools and organizations and provide outstanding client service while promoting the brand and increasing enrolment, online marketing, and school admissions programs.
- Conduct informational and sales presentations at leading prospects during marketing campaigns.
- Plan and manage all promotional and operational aspects of running KISC marketing events; prospect and participate in non-KISC events to attract students.
- Build and nurture relationships with key administrators, heads of schools, counsellors, and parents to increase KISC brand recognition and attendance to events.
- Regularly review prospect and bookings data to understand local sales trends, identify gaps in outreach, and assist in developing strategies and tactics to respond to market dynamics and competitor activity.
- Communicate and apply company-wide strategy, initiatives, and programs.
- Support other initiatives and assist in the delivery of excellent student service.
- Track activity in a complete and timely manner using various systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field
- 5 years of professional experience in marketing, client/customer relationship building, and/or event promotions.
- Experience working in a school is an added advantage
- Market savvy / Business Development and Stakeholder Management
- Enthusiastic, confident and optimistic demeanour with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by Friday, 30th July 2021 stating the subject heading “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER” clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts, and addresses of three referees.