- Develop and implement targeted strategies, activity plans, and reports to meet set targets.
- Manage, develop, and coach the sales team to achieve their targets.
- Provide field support to ensure closure of sales opportunities.
- Work with channel partners to schedule activities and identify new opportunities.
- Analyze daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports to allow for efficient and effective decision making.
- Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting.
- Provide feedback to Software Product & BizOps teams to improve KOKO’s sales tools and software.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience preferred5+ years experience in sales leadership.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully motivating and leading a frontline sales force & delivering results.
- Experience in B2C direct sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet competing deadlines.
- Creative problem-solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- A positive attitude & a passion for winning.
How to Apply