Communication Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title: Licensing Partnerships Manager,
Reporting to: Head of Licensing, East Africa,
Gross Salary: 100k,
Our client is music service provider. They looking for a Licensing Partnership Manager, Kenya to join their licensing team and help grow Africa’s leading online music service focused on the mass market. As a Licensing partnership manager Kenya, your key responsibility will be to manage and optimize Clients’ brand among Content Providers in Kenya.
- Licensing Kenyan music through developing & maintaining close relationships with top 100 Kenyan Rights Holders to audio content (Music, Podcast ).
- Represent & Promote Kenyan Music within the Clients platform and other promotion channels in collaboration with the top Kenyan rights holders.
- Identify and onboard top artists, record labels and right holders across Kenya.
- Build and maintain excellent relations with top content partners in Kenya.
- Stay ahead of and track music trends & missing content in East Africa.
- Report on country activities to the Head of Licensing, East Africa.
- Develop the Clients brand within the Kenyan Music industry
- Active Participation in industry associations, movements, initiatives and activities that role may require.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Have a Degree in Business, Law or Communication.
- Have 5+ years of experience in artist relations, music management or similar fields
- Have a thorough understanding of music and the contemporary music scene in Kenya & East Africa.
- Have a good understanding of the digital music industry and a strong grasp of the music industry’s past and future.
- Have Experience with Industry Partnerships such as in Media, Labels, Distributors.
- Be a strategic thinker and problem solver with the ability to transform goals into actionable plans.
- Have experience with strategic planning and ability to observe, examine, and refine systems and processes and you are familiar with different strategic planning methods like OKRs and KPIs.
- Be comfortable with decision-making and exercising sound judgment when confronted with many varying opinions.
- Excellent communicator both to internally & externally.
- Experience in project management, sales process, proposal writing and presentations.
- You are eager to learn and grow in East Africa and to help others do the same.
- Have Experience in Managing Events.
- Have Knowledge in Music Publishing.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Licensing Partnerships Manager ) to [email protected] before May 23rd, 2022N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .