Life Insurance Sales Rep Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2020,
The ideal Life Insurance Sales Rep is attracted to High Income and able to Work on Commission Basis , envisions a Career in Life Insurance Sales , Passionate & Enthusiastic , High Levels of Self-Disciplined , able to Work Hard and provide Daily Activity Reports , possessing Good People Skills , a Fast Learner, a good Communicator, Skilled Listener, Creative, Great Planning & Self Organization Skills, able to do Basic Computer Operations, An Early bird – starts working by 7:00 am – Monday to Friday, Committed to Continuous Learning , and a Positive Mental Attitude overall.
- Prospecting: Search for potential Life Insurance Clients, and Submit Activity & Progress Reports (Active & Prospecting, use of Phone Calling, Social, Email etc.)
- Approach Prospective Clients and Schedule Appointments with them
- Conduct Fact-finding interviews to establish potential client Needs & develop solutions in line with the uncovered needs during the investigation stage of the sale
- Conduct Value Presentations & demonstrate ability to meet client Goals & needs
- Follow up and obtain commitment by assist clients in the Buying Process
- After Sales Service, getting referrals & Other roles as assigned by the Team Leader
The preferred persons are those looking to earn a lot of money via Commissions in a Life Insurance Sales Career, working with the top insurer in the region. Those who are in different professions but looking for a Career Change can also apply.
Previous experience in Sales or experience with an insurance Sales Team or selling Life Insurance is an added advantage.
Monthly Income/Remuneration and Mode of Applying
The Monthly income is on Commission Basis at a high and attractive rate, as per the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) of Kenya, i.e. a percentage of all the Sales done.
Send your updated CV ( with 3 Referees ) to [email protected]
Start Date and Area of Work
Should be able to Start Immediately and work from any location in Kenya, Full Time.
Feedback to Successful Applicants
Successful applicants will be notified within two weeks or less from the date of application. If not contacted within this time, kindly resubmit the application .