Job Title: Sales Representative – Logbook Loans
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our Client is a medium sized microfinance institution based in Nairobi dealing with logbook loans.
They seek to hire a result oriented Sales Representative to help grow business through active prospecting and closing sales.
- Grow the company’s book by developing relationship with prospective partners.
- Generate business by sourcing for log-book loans.
- Self- starter, willingness to go the extra mile, deliver on deadlines and ability to align with company culture.
- Undertake and present credit appraisals, analysis and reviews to the assigned Team Leader
- Prepare target audience, generate lead lists and sales activities plans of the allocated region
- Conducts daily sales calls from prioritized lead lists, and close sales
- Ensure that all applications submitted comply with the company’s guidelines.
- Grow existing relationships and develop new ones in the allocated market segment whilst growing Asset Based Finance figures to meet set targets.
- Continually review the business processes and recommend measures that are likely to improve efficiency
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma in a Business related course with bias in Sales and Marketing.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in selling log book loans.
- One must be 30 years and above
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Computer proficiency
- Customer service orientation and commercial awareness
- Detail oriented
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Rep – Logbook Loans) to [email protected] before July 12, 2021.