- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Follow up on all requests/quotes issued to new/potential clients to ensure business is secured.
- Attain the communicated monthly sales turnover.
- Ensure 0% unresolved client queries.
- Actively make client visits and follow up to ensure client satisfaction and secure business.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
A minimum of 3 years’ Sales and Marketing experience in a Transport & Logistics Organization.
Demonstrated performance as an account manager
Have a current client portfolio
Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
The candidate should be aged between 28 – 40 years
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .