Marketing Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2021,
At M-KOPA, We Finance Progress.
The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ?nancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
Project Management Office
- Support the definition of marketing projects (scope, goals, deliverables, costs, timescales, plans, dependencies, resource requirements, and milestones)
- Ensure a pre-scope project plan is communicated to all project stakeholders together with their individual responsibilities.
- Ensuring project plans are created and maintained, deliverables tracked against time and cost, and resource utilization is monitored
- Co-coordinating quality activities to meet quality objectives.
- Managing project risks, issues, and change control, communicating the impact to the project
- Conducting or contributing to post-implementation reviews and identifying any lessons learned.
- Feeding carry-forward items back into the overall project plan
- Provide expertise in understanding and using M-KOPA processes, products, and systems, and act as a resource in the interpretation and use of data generated and utilized by the organization.
- Create OKRs and implement simple systems for performance measurements and growth.
- Design granular dashboards using advanced excel techniques which identify bottleneck areas of the operational processes.
- Use analysis to monitor end-to-end marketing processes to improve operational efficiency.
- Ensuring timely deliverables between the agencies, partners, and M-KOPA.
- Monitor the work/task queues closely to identify anomalies/blockers thus improving performance and delivery timelines.
- Oversee Reporting on Initiatives/Change/Problem topics and SLA status
- Overall Point of Contact for End-to-End marketing projects for M-KOPA
- Responsible for any mismatch or errors in marketing outputs
- Managing and prioritization of tasks with partners, agencies, and in-house
- Training on new processes/ improvements that feed into marketing strategies and/or projects
- Auditing SOPs for branding and marketing on paper vs on-ground processes and improving on deficiencies in the end-to-end delivery of marketing outputs in the field.
- Ensure all communication with partners and stakeholders is seamless, clear, actionable, and transparent
- Ensure clear feedback loops between M-KOPA and the different partners
- Ensure proper action tracking, ownership, and closure of strategies to completion
- Maintain a good working relationship between all parties
- Simple, clear, and quick issue resolution between any and all stakeholders
- Ensure a clear escalation matrix between different parties and adherence to this matrix
- Lead and drive discussions, strategy meetings, and execution points with professionalism and respect to all key stakeholders
- Display clear understanding and provide clear guidance regarding SLAs and contractual obligations between all M-KOPA key stakeholders and partners