- Sales training curriculum development: Develop and refine sales training curriculum for new and existing direct sales agents.
- Sales training content development: Developing and refining sales training content for generic and specific (need-based) sales training programs, including the design of dynamic and interactive training modules.
- Training delivery: Design and implement training programs (in-class and in-field practice sessions) for effective delivery of the training content to direct sales agents.
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA): Conduct frequent surveys and analyses to inform training needs and priorities to drive knowledge and updates to the direct sales team in partnership with HR, Marketing, Data, and Sales teams.
- People management: Direct management and leadership of sales trainers to ensure effective deployment and excellent execution of training programs across the country.
- Performance management: Define KPIs and measure sales training effectiveness through frequent evaluations to inform further developments and investments.
- Work with and manage any external partners/vendors used to support creative content design or learning management tools
- You’re passionate about our mission to finance progress
- At least 3 years of experience in sales training management including leading a team of distributed sales trainers.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, driving performance, and a love for developing talents.
- You have strong analytic skills to work with large volumes of data, analyze and identify drivers for performance. Also, should be able to drive causal diagnosis to provide data-driven recommendations.
- You’re comfortable in a fast-moving environment with frequent change and a sense of urgency
- You have high integrity and openness combined with a commitment to good governance
How to Apply