- Company: Cytonn Investments
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Kenya
Pawame is transforming the lives of individuals and entire communities, starting with modern energy access. Pawame operates anywhere underserved people are, pushing boundaries deep into some of the most rural communities on the continent while functioning sustainably and with integrity. Pawame is a partner to its customers from their first interaction with a sales agent to the moment of installation by a technician and throughout their ascent up the energy ladder.
Cysuites Apartment Hotel is an apartment hotel located along Church Road, off Waiyaki Way in Nairobi’s bustling Westland’s area. The hotel offers 32 two-bedroom apartment, 6 one-bedroom apartment and 2 penthouses.
These apartments offer contemporary living and working spaces fitted with amenities to meet the needs of short and extended stays to both business and leisure travellers
The all-day dining restaurant serves a variety of both Kenyan and continental dishes. The bar area features a fine selection of wines alongside a wide range of spirits and Signature Cocktails.
The hotel has fitness facilities to help you keep up with your fitness regime while staying with us.
CySuites Apartment hotel is looking to hire a passionate and focused individual as a maintenance handyman to work on night shift
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests
- Understand and operate advanced electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and boiler systems.
- Update the maintenance work order form / Job card and file them
- Ability to interpret readings from meters & gauges and other measuring units.
- Ability to focus attention on details, speed and accuracy
- Preform maintenance activities in the guest room like plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, electrical equipment including lamps, air conditioners / HVAC and AC ducts
- Perform maintenance activities in hotel public areas like plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, plumbing and electrical equipment and cosmetic items
- Program TV’s and perform general housekeeping and engineering-related inventory duties
- Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment
- To clean, lubricate, protect, and otherwise maintain all tools and equipment in the hotel
- To be available for any emergencies and act in an engineering capacity to protect guests and associates, and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency
- To monitor fire Alarm / Life Safety System systems as necessary, to be fully informed of the system operation and to handle emergencies involving the systems
- Read and understand blueprints, schematic drawings, and technical parts breakdown
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A certificate from a recognized technical college in either Plumbing, Electrical or other related field
- Diploma or higher national diploma in Civil Engineering, building Construction, Plumbing, Mechanical or Structural Engineering and above would be preferable or any other relevant building construction qualification
- Practical Knowledge of maintenance
- Work experience of at least 1 years in a busy hotel or serviced apartment
- Innovative and solution oriented individuals
- Responsible and work under pressure while maintaining confidentiality and courtesy towards guests