Management Accountant Job, Current Accounting Jobs,
Title: Management Accountant,
Gross Salary: 150K – 180K,
Our client is a leading outdoor advertising company in the East and Central Africa Regions.They seek to hire a Management Accountant tasked with providing finanical information and reports to management for decision making as well as to ensure the corporate inventory and fixed assets are safeguarded.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounts and other management reports required from time to time.
- Prepare annual financial statements and manage day to day communication with external auditors during audit.
- Accurate costing of all materials and projects
- Monthly reconciliation of physical books and stocks, investigating any variances
- Ensure all cost of sales and other expenses are accurately captured in the system on a timely basis.
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets.
- Monitor performance against budget and prepare report on a monthly basis.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of all general ledger entries.
- Assist in management of strategic planning function including monitoring of performance against strategic plans
- Assist in capital budgeting and project appraisal for all new projects and investments
- Prepare responses to external audit queries and ensure implementation of agreed recommendations
- Ensure the company complies with all statutory obligations.
- Maintenance of accurate assets register
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Business Administration or a related field
- 5 years relevant experience as a Management Accountant
- Relevant professional qualification; ACCA or CPAK
- Member of a relevant professional body
- Ability to work under pressure
- High standards of personal integrity
- Well- regarded demeanor
- Results orientated
- Well organized
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Management Accountant) to [email protected] before Monday 23 rd November 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE