Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
At JAM, we believe that all children can learn at their own pace given the right environment, time and support hence we never lose focus of the uniqueness of each child under our care. Our ultimate goal, to empower minds and build confidence in all our learners so that they can make a difference in society. For learners to acquire 21st Century learner skills, they need to be exposed to a balanced curriculum, rich in knowledge, skills and meaningful experience-hence the use of Cornerstones- an ambitious and engaging primary curriculum tailored to the child’s development stage at each level.
About the job
JIPS is seeking to appoint an innovative and inspirational Marketer who will be required to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Holder of a Bachelors degree in Marketing from a recognized University
- Be a current member of the Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK) or Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of working experience. Experience in an academic institution or marketing of services will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Corporate Marketing and Digital Marketing including Social Media Marketing.
What we are looking for;
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Database management software.
- Contribute to a positive and energetic environment that fosters creativity and growth.
- Meet weekly and monthly targets.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Develop the College communication strategies and execute the marketing, public relations and digital campaigns in conjunction with the relevant departments to ensure brand exposure.
- Experience with/contacts within Kenya/ Africa media marketplace are an asset.
- Marketing and PR agency experience is an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and motivated to work in a college, we would like to hear from you. Kindly submit your application by quoting the job title accompanied by a detailed CV and ALL relevant documents to [email protected] not later than 28th March 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A detailed job description will be issued to the successful candidateN.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .