Marketing & Administration Executive Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Title: Marketing and Administration Executive,
Gross Salary: 38-44k,
Our client is a leading IT company that specializes in providing enterprise business service management and data security solutions. They seek to hire a self-driven and vibrant marketing and administration executive to execute marketing activities and ensure a smooth flow of the pre-qualification and tendering process.
- Qualify and validate sales leads/commitments.
- Prepare/assist in timely preparation of tender documents, quotations, proposal presentations, pricing lists, and sales and activity reports.
- Assist in debt collection and ensure that collections are up to date or as agreed.
- Initiate and coordinate action plans to identify and penetrate new markets/clients.
- Serves as the focal contact person for the respective assigned market/business
- Establishes and maintain good relationships with a new and existing client.
- Coordinate logistics activities and supporting all supply chain procedures, deliveries, and managing shipping documentation.
- Maintain official vehicle service records, liaise with service providers, vehicle insurance providers and maintain up to date records at all times;
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- Maintaining overall company filling and retrieval systems both for operational and administrative processes through the company Logistics System, Fleet Management System to manage invoices
- Communicate Brand Virtues supplying information and promoting a positive public image.
- Plan and prepare application-focused content specifically for publication and sharing across different media channels, including social media posts, email, guides, brochures, newsletters, and merchandise.
- Any other duties assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Business-related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in an IT company.
- Experience in preparation of tender documents, quotations, proposal presentations, pricing lists, and sales and activity reports
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong prioritization and administrative skills
- Must be keen to detail.
- Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data, and communicate it in a comprehensive report.
- Excellent organizational skills with keen attention to detail
Experience in preparating of tender documents, quotations, proposal presentations, pricing lists, and sales and activity reports is a MUST
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Marketing and Administration Executive ) to [email protected] on/before Monday 4 th January 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contactedN.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE