Retail & Wholesale Marketing Associate Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
REPORTING LINE: Retail Marketing Lead,
TRAVEL UP TO: 40%-mainly within Nairobi,
WORKPLACE : Text Book Center HQ, Kijabe Street, Nairobi.
In this role, you are responsible for managing and executing promotional activities to drive the desired message in our retail outlets.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Collecting retail brand requirements from the branches and implementing them in a timely manner
- Identify innovative instore branding and POSM opportunities and share the same with the marketing team so as to improve the customer experience
- Implementing marketing campaigns and activities across the retail outlets
- Collect information on success of retail branch marketing campaigns and develop reports
- Working with suppliers on installation of instore branding and ensuring brand consistency
- Ensure marketing activities are understood at the retail level and are successful against KPIs set for the campaign
- Report and share insights with the marketing team on what our direct and indirect competitors are doing across retail marketing activities, partnerships and loyalty programs to inform decisive marketing action
- Collecting wholesale briefs for any marketing requirement and overseeing communication towholesale customers is implemented
- Collating and sharing feedback from the retail team on the efficacy of partnerships, campaigns and in store branding as well customer feedback and insights
- Ensure that any partnership done by the marketing department are understood by the retail team and successfully implemented at the retail level
- Identify potential partnerships that would benefit the retail team for consideration and further engagement with the marketing team
- Work with the retail team to ensure loyalty registration and usage is meeting the set target across retail and share a weekly report
- Successful implementation of marketing campaigns and activities at retail stores on time and on budget
- Ensure consistent branding and communication instore
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience in retail
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customer behavior
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Ability to work as a team
- Good written, oral and presentation communication skills
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
How To Apply
Please submit a letter of interest with your resume clearly indicating “ Retail & Wholesale Marketing Associate ” as email subject to below email address on or before 28th March 2021 at [email protected] .
This is a full-time, salaried position. Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience and will include a comprehensive benefits package.