- Company: Verde Edge Consulting Ltd
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - - Business DevelopmentRetail Jobs in KenyaSales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Verde Edge Consulting Ltd is a new age executive HR consulting company based in Nairobi Kenya with operations running throughout the republic and the greater East Africa region. We are dedicated to revolutionizing HR practice in the new age through developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients. We are well placed to offer best breed of innovative solutions to our clients, whilst maintaining focus on the needs of our clients.
Verde Edge is recruiting a Marketing Co-ordinator on behalf of our client an international company growing its presence in East Africa and beyond. Their core business being manufacturing, import and export of agricultural machinery, tools and equipment for commercial and industrial use.
This role shall report directly to the director and the key role shall involve creating/ adapting marketing-communication assets/campaigns, coordinating marketing content, researching trends and preparing reports, stay on top of market changes and activities of the competitors.
- Conduct research and analyse customer behaviour/target groups (e.g. purchasing habits, trends, and preferences)
- Identify and analyse competitors
- Collaborate with agencies and external partners to execute/adapt/produce target group-based promotional materials
- Coordinate marketing projects and organize promotional activities to support sales teams/dealers
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reviews & forecasts for marketing & sales
- Stay on top of market changes and monitor the activities of competitors
- Ability to Interact with Sales, Training and Technical departments are required.
- Work closely together with the global marketing team in Europe.
- Appropriate qualification in the field of marketing and communication
- Minimum 3 years previous marketing experience in a similar role preferably in a globally positioned company; ideally cross-media skills
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behaviour
- High organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a team setting (also together with the global marketing team in Germany)
- Excellent command of the Kiswahili and English language
- Computer literacy. In particular MS Office
Salary budget is ksh 150,000 Gross. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.