Marketing Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is one of the leading furniture retailers in Kenya. They are seeking to hire a qualified person in the role of a Marketing Executive.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional materials and related activities.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine, manage and deliver marketing activities within the agreed marketing budget
- Design and develop marketing materials including advertisements and brochures / fliers /banners / including in-house ie computer screen savers, pull ups, window adverts
- Liaise and correspond with outside vendors and suppliers for marketing and advertising materials
- Monitor production & oversee distribution of marketing materials
- Draft press and media releases when required
- Prepare and conduct product presentations to management
- Help plan, coordinate and participate in marketing events
- Prepare and execute direct and online marketing campaigns
- Update company website and social media tools
- Monitor competitive activity and market trends and report to the management
- Maintain customer information via marketing database – emails, business cards,
- Track, coordinate and assemble data to measure outcomes of marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years Customer service, marketing or sales experience
- Good understanding of the principles of marketing
- Knowledge of marketing tools and techniques
- Experience in digital marketing, allocation of marketing budget and tracking of marketing spend.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to email@example.com clearly quoting “MARKETING EXECUTIVE” on the email subject line. Applications will close on 20 th November 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.