Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Victoria Courts offers you a unique shopping experience in welcoming showrooms, featuring a wide range of products under one roof and offers a distinctive customer service that is second to none. Victoria Courts helps you find the perfect luxury furniture or décor for your space. At Victoria Courts, we have an extraordinary and unique depth of knowledge and expertise. Our motivation is not to ‘close the sale’ but to give you the best, impartial advice so you can make an informed and considered choice – after all choosing yourself is fun. We want to understand your lifestyle and the demands of your furniture. Our highly trained sales consultants will help you discover what you’re looking for, show you our wide range and explain, in layman’s terms, what your best options are and why.
Responsibilities for Marketing Executive
- Leading the development of all marketing plans.
- Ensuring the implementation of effective marketing strategies.
- Focusing on growing audiences and the uptake for products and services.
- Reviewing and reporting on all areas of the marketing strategies and its implementation.
- Developing the corporate brand identity in consultation with senior managers, executives, and partners.
- Managing creative agencies and retainer partners.
- Collaborating with senior team members across all departments to uncover insights and create innovative marketing and branding strategies.
- Identify ways to grow the marketing department and secure resources.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and reporting on all marketing activities, results, and Return on Investment (ROI).
- Conducting strategic marketing analysis that will help guide marketing messages.
- Overseeing social media planning and execution.
- Conception, development and implementation of marketing plans and strategies, product concepts and promotional programmes to drive interest and sales.
- Working to continuously ensure the company marketing goals are communicated across the entire organization and improving the company’s marketing outreach efforts.
- Ensuring that all current marketing and copyright regulations comply with accepted professional standards, policies, procedures, and legislation.
- Promoting and embedding strong and inspirational leadership to the entire team by demonstrating the company’s values and championing the leadership behavior framework.
- Routinely sharing strategies, progress, results, learnings, and relevant industry trends, with the broader team.
Lead the core areas of the marketing department, including digital marketing, web-based content,
offline and online media marketing, social media marketing and direct marketing.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), lead generation and affiliate marketing practices, techniques, and outcome expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a Business Management related subject.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a marketing role.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Superior interpersonal and organizational skills.
- A positive and adaptable to change
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able to make quick but rational decisions when working under pressure
- Willingness to embrace new ideas and processes.
The ability to use software packages competently, including Office 365 (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint), Mailchimp, Google Business Tools, including Analytics, Keyword Builder, Data
Studio, WordPress, Salesforce,
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position you are applying for.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .