Marketing Officer Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Marketing Officer – IT Solutions,
Our client is a leading ICT integration company seeking to fill the position of a Marketing Officer. This role is critical in planning and execution of marketing strategies that shall result in lead generation and continuous pipeline of sales.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Implement ideas and strategies that shall enable all team members support the team in lead generation
- Undertake review of company’s products and service content
- Research client base to find new profiles of customers and sell to them accordingly
- Manage e-commerce store(s) and strategy, including update of products stocks and prices
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Create and manage a rich library of content that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, e-books, reports, webinars
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media RO
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.)
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences
- Work with the sales team in following up on quotations and closure of marketing generated leads and sending weekly reports every
- Increasing brand awareness and customer loyalty
- Organize trainings on marketing for team members
- A bachelor’s degree in Communications /Marketing or an equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a busy marketing environment
- Experience in Social Media Management, Content Creation, Data Collection and Analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to lead and to contribute to the team
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Marketing Officer – IT Solutions ) to [email protected] before 15 th August 2020 .
- Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.