Markets Manager Job, ,
About the Role
Lipa Later is growing, and we are currently looking to expand into new regions and markets. The holder of this position will report directly to the Group Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for designing and managing the process of scaling the organization’s business presence to new regions.
- Designing market strategies for a new country development programs.
- Market entry strategy and implementation.
- Performing feasibility studies inclusive of potential partnerships to ensure the success of new markets including legal, local government regulations and business setup process.
- Identifying new business opportunities with key industry stakeholders and negotiating advantageous partnerships.
- Formulating and implementing new standards, procedures, etc., relevant to the new market/country.
- Implementing systems, procedures, and strategies relevant to the new market/country.
- Kick start sales and marketing operations in the new market.
- Perform competitor analysis, new partnerships negotiations; and other relevant stakeholder negotiations, etc.
- Build and manage teams in the new region(s).
- Coordinate the rollout of new products and team expansion in conjunction with the Head Office.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience working in business and strategic management or entrepreneurial background. Experience working in different markets is an added advantage.
- You have proven experience in developing new retail markets, including new countries, new business development, new brand/product development etc.
- You possess sound financial management and strong analytical skills.
- You are comfortable with regular travel to different locations and regions.
- You have strong people management skills and know how to get the best out of your team.
- You are resourceful and are capable of getting work done with limited experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hustler mentality.
- You have past experience working in a multi-cultural team and have an appreciation of other cultures & values.
- You are highly organized and excel at meeting deadlines.
How To Apply
All written applications and CVs should be submitted to [email protected] by 31st July 2020.