- Company: Koko Networks
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - - Koko Networks Jobs in KenyaProcurement Jobs in KenyaStore-keeping Jobs in Kenya
This company was formerly known as SmartCook Energy. Last-mile energy networks for Africa’s cities. Smarter commerce for urban Africa. Unique rich media delivery platforms. Our mission is to improve life for everyone in Africa’s cities.
As a Merchandiser, Club you will be responsible for ensuring in-store execution in all KOKO Club stores. This includes daily stock takes and reconciliation or as advised by your Manager, Merchandising in agent shops in line with Perfect Store 1 Pager. This will include stocking shelves, arranging and maintaining product displays, pricing products, and daily stock taking and reconciliation.
- Ensuring that Club agent shops and shelves are stocked with the right types and quantities of products.
- Ensuring Club products are arranged, displayed, and priced according to the set guidelines and standards.
- Maintain store shelves by removing outdated or damaged products.
- Monitor agent shops inventory based on sales and input.
- Conduct daily stock take and reconciliation.
- Provide accurate reports of stocking and reconciliation.
- Communicate openly and honestly with KOKO stakeholders.
- Build, manage, and maintain strong, positive customer/agent relationships.
- Escalate customer and agent queries or issues to management as appropriate.
- Diploma or any other post secondary education qualifications.
- 6+ months experience in a similar position ideally from FMCG or Telco.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Comfort role modeling behaviors in line with KOKO culture, including leadership, professionalism, customer orientation, safety consciousness, and innovation.
- Unquestionable Integrity.
- Excellent communication/people skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills/multi tasking skills.
- Relationship/trust building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and sales skills.