Merchandising Services Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our Client is the leading In-store merchandising and sales support company in Kenya. They seek to recruit a highly talented person who will take lead in marketing of the company services to potential clients within FMCG and other related consumer segments. The ideal candidate must have solid experience in sales, merchandising and business development. The Sales Executive’s core mandate will be to increase the company’s merchandising projects portfolio as well as account management.
Reporting to Managing Director, the candidate will be responsible for
- Design merchandising products and messages that addresses the clients’ needs.
- Preparation and execution of marketing plans to meet the company objectives
- Meeting and pitching to prospective clients on the company’s merchandising services
- Advice on client expectations and how to best meet their needs.
- Ensure that clients’ merchandising and promotions projects are well executed on the ground to deliver the clients’ expectations.
- Work closely very closely with the merchandising admin teams to recruit the best merchandisers for clients’ projects.
- Do project costing for clients
- Helping the clients to design the merchandising projects and define the result areas
- Providing advice to the director on the management of projects.
- Participate in organizing and deploying of the merchandisers and team leaders
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales or related field
- At least 3 years of Merchandising or Display Design/Build experience; demonstrated knowledge of merchandising best practices, tools with a proven record of success
- Good experience and demonstrated success in marketing merchandising services to prospective FMCG and corporate clients.
- Independent minded and able to develop marketing and execution strategies from scratch.
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria set above, please send your application to [email protected] clearly quoting “ Merchandising Services Sales Executive ”. Your application should reach us on or before 25 th November 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.