Supply Chain Management Officer Job, Supply Chain Jobs Kenya 2021,
Pursuant to the Constitution of Kenya 2010 (Article 185(2), 186(1) and 187(2) on distribution of functions between the National Government and County Government and the County Government Act No. 17 of 2012, the Narok County Public Service Board invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions in the Narok County Government.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER, -ONE (1) POSITION ADVERT NO: NCG/CPSB/010 TERMS OF SERVICE: PERMANENT AND PENTIONABLE
SALARY SCALE: CPSB 09: Ksh. 38,270 X 1,470 – 39,740 X 1,520 – 41,260 X 1,710 – 42,970 X 1,920 –
44,890 X 2,000 – 46,890 X 2,110 – 49,000 X 2,170 – 51,170 p.m.
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities will entail: – receiving and issuing stores; preparing procurement documents; opening of bids; registering and updating suppliers’ database; managing stores; publicizing of tender awards; registering and updating suppliers’ database; stock checking and stock-taking; and implementing security and safety procedures in the stores.
Requirements for Appointment For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Supply Chain Management; Procurement and Logistics; Purchasing and Supplies; Procurement and Contract Management; Supply Chain Management and Logistics; Transport and Logistics; Commerce (Purchasing and Supplies option) from a recognized institution; OR Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Commerce, Marketing, Economics, Business Management or Law plus a Diploma in either Purchasing and Supplies Management or Procurement and Logistics or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certified Procurement and Supply Professional of Kenya (CPSP- K) Part I or Diploma in Supplies Management Foundation Stage (FOS) or Diploma in Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS); and
- Certificate in computer applications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications in written by completing one
application for employment form serial number NRK-CPSB (2)2016 (REV. 2021). The form can be downloaded from the Narok County Government website http://www.narok.go.ke
Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form; ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original and copies of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts, KRA, HELB, EACC and CRB clearances and Certificate of good conduct during the
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview
The Narok CPSB is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply. All applications should be sent or hand delivered in a sealed envelope on or before 28th October, 2021 addressed to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
Narok County Public Service Board
P.O Box 545-2050