National Bank – A Subsidiary of KCB Group Plc
Position Title: Manager, Money Transfer Services
Job Ref No. HR/062/2022
1 Available Position
Division: Retail Banking
Location: Head Office
Reporting to: Head Channels & Partnerships
Position Scope: The role holder will be responsible for ensuring there is a link to branches to create new outlets/terminals for Money Transfer Services.
- Develop processes for Money transfer service sales activations and marketing plans targeting specific MTS merchants for joint marketing and promotions and marketing department.
- Define and plan Money transfer services enhancements to promote uptake.
- Ensure revenue collected on all Money transfer services avenues.
- Review all Money transfer service contracts to align with our objective.
- Ensure visible signage in the entire branch network.
- Liaise with the branch to have dedicated and manned cubicles for Money transfer service.
- Ensure that branches have active user/passwords access through ICT support.
- Organize for user training on Money transfer services.
- Ensure settlements are done promptly by the Backoffice team.
- Ensure reconciliation on Money transfer systems and feedback to branches
- Ensure steady/timely communication from merchants to the branches.
- Provide monthly performance revenue reports to branches.
Education, Professional Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Five (5) years’ experience in Banking.
- At least (two) 2 years’ experience in Branch Operations of a commercial bank at a managerial level.
- Strong background in product development and roll out, partner relations and change management.
- Good understanding of the Money Transfer regulations from a local and international standpoint.
- Good understanding of Banking laws and regulations.
- Excellent in budgeting and planning.
- Governance – knowledge and ability to ensure good governance practices in the assigned Department.
- Analytical – highly analytical and ability to challenge status quo based on quantitative facts and impacts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership and management – ability to lead teams, mentor and coach staff to goal definition and achievement.
- Decision making – ability to make strategic decisions in a timely and effective manner and to be accountable for decision making within departmental and role allocation and advise departments on major financial implications and critical decisions required
- Professionalism – maintains a professional approach based on ethics and NBK values
- Integrity and honesty and ethics- ensures ethical practices and integrity and ensures NBK is not put at reputational risk.
- Customer orientation-is customer focused striking a solid balance between external and internal customer orientation.
How to Apply:
Send your CV and application letter showing how you meet the role requirement stated above to: [email protected] by Monday, 15th August 2022.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process.