DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: G4S
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
Provide leadership role in driving company cash flow functions ( billing, credit control and legal recovery) and minimize credit risk through enhance quality invoicing as well as continuous improvement of cash collections performance leading to improved profit and loss account through bad debt recovery.
- Ensure that there is a clear process of billing and staff involved have full understanding which leads to quality invoice generation.
- Authenticate billing documents for credit customers to ensure that only billing items that meet the set minimum standards are approved for invoicing.
Credit Risk Assessment
- Approves credit customers booking in line with both credit policy and company credit risk appetite.
- Oversee credit vetting process of new customers and ensure that all exceptions are approved before sanctioning as per company credit authority approval levels.
Credit Risk Monitoring
- Monitor company debt book risk movement and advise senior management on possible options of mitigating adverse portfolio risk levels.
- Ensure that all credit matters escalated to senior management are dealt with and closed within credit function acceptable timelines.
- Closely monitor accounts of high risk concentration and advise management on mitigation measures which minimizes credit loses.
- Review accounts due for legal process and ensure that only accounts which meet minimum set requirement are handed over to legal department.
- Facilitate provision of court evidences relating to legal debt recovery which improves chances of company success in legal process.
- Ensures that company debt book contribute to P&L growth through sustainable internal and external (legal, debt collection agents) bad debt recovery.
- Manages performance of external debt collection agent to ensure that their cost do not exceed recovery at any given time.
- Put measures in place which ensures that general and administration cost for credit & billing staff are maintained at an acceptable level.
Processes/Policy Custodian and Staff Performance Management
- Champion of Credit & Billing processes/policies for the company and ensure that the processes are reviewed regularly to ensure that they remain relevance to company from time to time.
- Manage human resource assigned to credit & billing and ensure that maximum productivity is achieved in line with HR policy.
Projects and Reporting
- Initiate projects for credit & billing perceived as beneficial to company growth and success
- Present credit related management reports to Company Executive Committee.
- Ensures that there is always plan for business continuity which is viable and sustain credit & billing performance without major shortcomings.
The Ideal Candidate:
Knowledge and Qualifications
Degree in Business Management/Finance/Mathematics
- Credit related training at tertiary level
- Master’s Degree are advantageous
- Understanding of the Kenya market
- Understanding of the Kenya legislation
- Five to eight years experience in Credit Management
- Financial Acumen
- Conflict Management
- Microsoft Word – Intermediate level
- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate level (Advance level are advantageous)
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Basic level
- ERP system(s)
- Google suite of products
Behavioural Skills – Support
- Understanding the organizational environment
- Understanding the organization’s goals and objectives
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Supporting and working with others
- Delivering objectives
- Dealing with complexity
- Acting professionally
- Deliver great customer service
- Sharing and co-operating
Behavioural Skills – Management
- Awareness of the marketing environment
- Delivering strategy
- Driving change
- Leading people
- Delivering performance
- Working with complexity
- Managing professionally
- Customer thinking
- Collaborating and Co-operating
Behavioural Skills – Leadership
- Shaping the market environment
- Setting strategic direction
- Creating change and innovation
- Engaging and inspiring people
- Driving superior performance
- Simplifying the complex
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here