Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: National Sales Manager – Dairy Company,
Gross Salary: 200K – 250K,
Our client is a fast growing company in the dairy industry. They seek to hire a result-oriented and well experienced National Sales Manager tasked with developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies for all the trade channels for their milk brand. The successful candidate should have impressive sales and marketing experience in the FMCG industry with a clear understanding of dairy industry.
- Implement the country’s strategy while monitoring the scope areas in line with the sales strategy, policies, processes and procedures to achieve the set objectives.
- Develop the Trade Marketing strategy for all the Trade channels and cascade the same to the sales team.
- Develop, execute and perform programs created to enhance store and trade presence plus ultimate off-take
- Cascade the trade strategies to both the sales and marketing team.
- Conducting weekly & monthly performance review of your indirect reports. Follow up on agreed actions to ensure full execution within set timelines.
- Initiate business review meetings and ensure all agreed actions are carried out within agreed timeframes.
- Provide strategy, focus and solutions on listing and placement of products through updating the team on the performance
- Drive execution of the identified strategies and actions through the relevant team
- Drive performance management on the key performance indicators including sales revenue, sales volume and product availability.
- Oversee and deliver successful product launches, product placements and activations as and when required.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for sales and payments.
- Optimise primary and secondary sales through delivering right merchandise specific to all the verticals as in distributors, retailers and wholesalers to deliver targets.
- Evaluate market trends, gather competitor information, and identify trends that affect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability for decision making.
- Develop customer relationships through regular operational reviews to ensure that product availability, distribution and opportunities are grasped
- Develop and implement efficient route to market strategies
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports, so as to keep abreast with targets v/s actual.
- Benchmark and implement best practices in marketing and other respective areas of work.
- Implement product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
- Manage talent including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Trade Marketing management role, in the dairy industry
- Proven general trade excellence track record, strategies and implementation with excellent understanding and an in-depth knowledge of the role, market and the changing environment
- Strong project management abilities in order to effectively oversee an organization’s strategy and project implementation
- Excellent interpersonal skills are valuable for collaborating with colleagues, overseeing personnel, and representing an organization
- Strong analytical abilities and commercial understanding with intellect and curiosity
- Proactive and assertive with strong relational and networking skills.
- Strong time management skills and self-motivation skills
- Able to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Must be willing to travel across the designated regions.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV quoting the job title on the email subject
(National Sales Manager Dairy Company) to [email protected] on/before December 10, 2021 .N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .