Reporting to the Head of Circulation & Distribution, the job holder will be responsible for executing sales and distribution strategies for assigned regions.
• Achieving set budgets for circulation of all Group publications (print and e-paper) within the assigned region;
• Growing current and additional market in order to achieve growth in market share and sales revenue at a minimum cost;
• Evaluating distribution channels across the regions to ensure wider geographical coverage;
• Analyzing on a daily basis feedback received on circulation trends, customer perceptions and the sale ability
of stories, competition analysis and report to the Head of Circulation & Distribution;
• Managing motor vehicles and motor cycles productivity and operating costs;
• Conducting trade call to ensure product availability, activating promotions and ensuring that our publications are visible;
• Coordinating staff management by mentoring and coaching and giving the team motivation;
• Conducting performance appraisal of the Market Development Partners;
• Championing Compliance and debt Management;
• Proper management of business partners (Distributors , vendors, subscribers and agents); and
• Managing Returns through continuous evaluation and improvement of distribution channels across the regions.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution;
• Relevant professional qualifications in Sales & Marketing;
• Membership to a relevant professional body;
• Eight (8) years of relevant experience three (3) years of which should be at supervisory level;
• Ability to develop plans, programs, SOPS, and coordination of workflows;
• Interpersonal and leadership skills
If you meet the above criteria, apply online at https://www.nationmedia.com/careers/ on or before March 25, 2022.
Note: We shall only contact the shortlisted applicants.