Online Jobs In Nairobi, Online Sales Executive Job, Online Sales Job
Title: Online Sales executive
Salary: 30k – 35k
Our client is a mid-sized distributor of spare parts in Nairobi. They seek to hire an online sales executive who will be tasked with managing their ecommerce platform as well as engage with their online customers in order to generate leads and convert them to sales.
- Coming up with eye catching marketing material to be posted on the different social media platforms
- Regularly updating the company website and promptly responding to customers enquiries
- Overseeing the online sales strategy for the company ensuring products are regularly updated and well described.
- Engaging with customers through the use of digital media.
- Keeping customers up to date with the latest products/stock on online platforms.
- Maximizing followers’ on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Generating new leads and liaising with sales team to ensure they all convert to business
- Coordinate with delivery team to ensure customers get products on time
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
- Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Building reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms.
- Engaging with customers to resolve customer service issues and or create positive opportunities.
- Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brands marketing.
- Working with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.
- Analyzing social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
- Developing, editing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Working with product team to increase impact on their campaigns.
- Optimizing the social media platforms as well as the company website in order to attract good traffic to the site.
- Planning and delivery of community management strategies through social media.
- Diploma/Degree in digital media, marketing, Business management, or Media Broadcasting
- Previous experience as an online sales executive/graphic designer/digital marketer
- Strong understanding of content management systems.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, graphic designing, search engine optimization and how social media impacts this.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Results driven individual
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Online Sales Executive ) to email@example.com before Thursday 31 st October 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.