Content Writer Internships, Internships In Kenya, Communication Jobs
Title: Online Writer – Paid Internship
Corporate Staffing Services (C.S.S) is a human resource consultancy firm with top medium sized firms in Kenya and foreign businesses as clients. In order to service our target clientele better, we are looking for a passionate candidate with superb communication skills to join our team.
The successful candidate will produce informative, engaging and high-quality content for our website and social media platforms. He/She will also collaborate with the rest of the internal content team to develop a cohesive content strategy.
- Create and publish content including website content, corporate newsletter and other marketing material communicating the company’s services and activities targeting both employers and professionals.
- Ensure all communication is consistent with the company’s branding guidelines and key messages.
- Handling social media accounts for the website including Facebook and Twitter
- Write quality articles; interesting, educative and informative articles on various professional trainings and personal development that meet our editorial standards.
- Come up with creative ideas on content to be shared on our various platforms.
- Liaising with stakeholders and external parties.
- Organize and manage internal events as well as seminars for both professionals as well as employers.
- Degree in Communications/ Marketing/ English/ Literature or a related field.
- At least 6 months’ experience in communication preferably in a service-oriented setup
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to persuasively engage different audiences through written content
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of communications to impact on positive business results.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrable ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Mature and a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative to plan their own work and execute with minimal or no supervision.
N.B Interested candidates should apply with sample articles.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV and attach sample articles quoting the job title on the email subject (Online Writer – Internship) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 6 th December 2019 .
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.