Operations Manager Job, Finance Jobs In Kenya September,
Position: Operations Manager
Reporting To: Board of Directors.
Job Location: Uganda
Solar Rays Energy Sacco is the fastest growing and licensed deposit, Savings and Credit Cooperative in
Kenya, providing excellent service to Light up our customers’ world. We pride ourselves for being the largest Sacco in the green energy sector with over 6,000 members and still growing. The Sacco is expanding its Route to market to ensure recruitment of members. Its key priority in 2020 Strategic Plan is to aggressively grow membership and transform its business model.
In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for qualified and competent persons to fill the positions an Office Administrator.
Responsible to the Board of Directors for planning, co-ordination, and guiding departmental heads in
implementing the Sacco’s strategic objectives and policies.
- To co-ordinate proper utilization of SACCO Resources including, Personnel, Assets, and Information / Communication & Technology.
- Ensure proper planning of Sacco activities at departmental level and utilize the plans to develop a master plan for both short and long-term activities of the
- To co-ordinate preparation of departmental
- Develop and implement innovative ventures that are profitable to the
- To oversee member recruitment activities and review of innovative products and
- Co-ordinate activities of the Sacco and ensure proper targets and standards are set and achieved at every level of
- To deal with Human Resource and administrative issues in the
- Ensure monitoring and evaluation of the Sacco’s Strategic Management
- Any other duties as may be
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance / Banking) OR Bachelor of Business Administration OR B.A Economics, or equivalent
- Possession CPA III / CPS
- Possession of MBA will be an added
- Five years relevant experience at a management level in a Sacco or Financial institution. (Micro- Finance).
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrated experience in strategic management including planning, goal setting, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and
- Leadership, communication and team building skills, Innovativeness with an interest in Management.
- A diploma in Marketing will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of computerized financial management system
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge and got what it takes submit your detailed Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] by September 30, 2020 indicating on the su bject the position you are applying for.