- Company: Telnyx
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
Telnyx is a global communications platform and partner that powers carrier-grade services on an in-house built, private, cloud-agnostic IP network. We power voice, messaging, video, wireless, numbering, fax, security, and networking solutions for businesses all around the world. Whether we’re processing mission-critical communications, hosting enterprise-grade contact centers, or powering simple in-app messaging and calling, our APIs make secure, high-fidelity connectivity the new standard. We’re working to democratize worldwide access to real-time communications over the internet.
In This Role, You Need To
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify strategic opportunities and threats.
- Research partner business needs to ensure mutual understanding and pursuit of value-added initiatives and projects.
- Support partner go-to-market strategies and initiatives.
- Seek opportunities to boost incremental sales and develop new sales pipelines through global systems integrators.
- Create and grow a pipeline of new partnership opportunities designed to drive relevance, reach and revenue for our platform: MSPs, ISV/SaaS, GSIs
- Use a systematic approach to establish deep relationships with strategic partners..
- Drive post-close engagement plans for success.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 6+ years of solutions selling, identifying, onboarding and support of business partners for a SaaS, CCaaS, or CPaaS company
- Demonstrated experience of new partners acquisition and growth (Plan & Execution)
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding goals.
- Team player DNA, to work closely with the direct sales and sales engineering teams
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
Bonus Points For
- Paas, CPaaS, CCaaS, or SaaS new business direct sales experience.
- Successfully building relationships with a prime GSI (Deloitte, Accenture or similar).
- Ability to identify and sell C-Level and across Product Development and IT.
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow.
How We Work
Telnyx is a diverse, inclusive organization focused on solving problems, building intelligently, and documenting our logic. We’re a CPaaS and networking leader, with industry experts and engineers who have built our cloud-agnostic platform in-house, from the ground up. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We’re an enterprise-grade conversation enabler, powering the global, enriched, multi-channel communications that today’s customers demand.
We’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you’re based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time and contract employees
- Annual professional development budget
- Home Office Setup Perk
- Volunteer Days
- Top-notch equipment
- Fitness & wellness stipend
- Monthly home cleaning stipend