- Company: The Coca-Cola Company
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Kenya
The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist who shall be responsible for the end to end payroll processes for the organization.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Key outputs and accountabilities
- Execute on Payroll administrative activities
- Collect and summarize time keeping information.
- Obtain supervisory approval of time keeping discrepancies.
- Obtain overtime approvals and load to the system for payment
- Calculate commissions and Variable pay.
- Process garnishment requests.
- Process employee advances and paybacks.
- Process and close periodic payrolls and ensuring payroll information is confidential.
- Print and issue pay slips.
- Process direct deposit payments.
- Calculate and deposit payroll taxes.
- Process employment verifications.
- File statutory returns online PAYE, NSSF, NHIF.
- Accurately Process employee exits, calculate and pay final dues.
- Ensure 100% accuracy of payroll data.
- Manage staff account by deducting all the salary advances issued.
- Process and remit all deduction as well as the statutory payments.
- Ensure statutory compliance to law and company policy in all payments.
- Post to accounting after payroll processing.
- Ensure general ledger clean-up for all HR related accounts.
- Process payment relocation journals for intercompany salaries.
- Play governance role in all payroll inputs.
- Proper filling of payrolls and variations.
- Work closely with Human Resources coordinators to solve employee pay issues.
- Ensure close participation to audits and effective closure.
Skills, Experience & Education Qualifications
- Minimum requirement Bachelor’s degree in any Business related field.
- Added advantage SAP Knowledge.
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in payroll administration with a large multi-national company, and in-depth knowledge of Time and Attendance systems.
- Knowledge in SAP will be an added advantage.