PR Sales Coordinator Jobs, Public Relation Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Janta Kenya Jobs
- Sourcing and securing of new event design and decor business
- Timely responses to all online enquiries via email and social media I. i.e. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Handling of social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and creation of weekly event related blogs
- Creation of event proposals
- Client liaison during project management
- Organizing various events as assigned by the manager from purchase or hire of items to flawless coordination of setups and set downs.
- Ensuring all the materials and equipments purchased and hired out to the various sites are safeguarded.
- Creation of detailed checklists for each project
- Supervising casuals hired out by the organisation on various occasions.
- Keep the records of the transaction carried out by the organisation on sites like receipts, vouchers, invoices, orders etc for processing by the Finance administrator.
- Requisition and purchase of décor items
- Give briefs or reports every week of issues touching on the work carried out at the client place (complaints etc) and the condition of the items hired out to client or hired by the organisation for hiring out purposes.
- Adequately with assistant of the Manager or your supervisor ensure that customers are handled properly including any complaints from customers is handled properly.
- Liaising with all other departments or officers and field offices of the organisation.
- Generating events business for the organisation.
- Any other duties assigned to you by the Managing Director or your supervisor
How To Apply:
If qualified kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “PR Sales Coordinator” on the subject line and kindly indicate current net salary
By 12th September 2019.