Software Product Development Coordinator Job, Latest IT Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Software Product Development Coordinator,
Reporting to: CTO,
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider. They seek to hire a Software product development coordinator who will responsible for ensuring that the development team has the tools needed to execute a project.
- Creating a project schedule, with milestones, due dates, and estimates for those resources that are required and other resources, such as team members, which will then be submitted to management for approval.
- Determining product specifications according to a number of various factors and uses.
- Developing Customer Specification Requirement – CRS documents for new developments or as per the client’s requirements.
- Scheduling and coordinating work with the developers to ensure timelines are met
- Testing and ensuring that software works as per the requirement
- Research and quote raw materials, collect documentation of new materials, and establish timelines while tracking each project to ensure they remain within budget.
- Schedule regular meetings to discuss new product ideas and issues.
- Schedule job trainings and maintain training materials for the development team.
- Provide reports and documentation of the new version and changes
- Provide project status updates to management on a periodic basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science is a MUST
- At least 2 years of working experience dealing with software development
- Must have been involved in at least 2 full life cycle of any software development team
- Planning and deploying servers and server applications.
- System testing (QA)
- Must have front end hands-on experience on Dot net , JAVA , Oracle Forms6/6i , Visual Basic , Visual C++
- Database experience in MS SQL, SQL , Oracle , DB2, DB2/400 , MS ACCESS
- CCNA certification will be an added advantage
- Work closely with developers to develop custom
- Design and update system documentation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable experience in the ICT and software field
- Strong strategic, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet the sales targets within the stipulated deadlines.
- 2 years of experience in the software development process is a MUST.
- Candidate must have been involved in 2 full life cycle of any software development team
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Software Product Development Coordinator ) to [email protected] before Tuesday 6th October 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.