Real Estate Manager Job, Latest Real Estate Jobs In Kenya,
Job Reference Number: HRJIC587,
Assist the Head of Administration and Property in Maintaining and Managing Jubilee Premises and assets by ensuring that the properties are safeguarded and secure.
- Assist the Head of Administration and Property Management in preparing budget for OPEX and CAPEX for approval by the Management.
- Supervise Building Supervisors stationed in Nairobi and Mombasa.
- Supervise Facilities coordinator, review contracts of the serviced providers
- Managing a portfolio of tenants during their tenancy.
- Marketing and leasing of Jubilee premises to potential tenants through lettings agents
- Facilitating the processing of Letters of Offer both new and renewals
- Facilitating collection of Rent and service charge
- Collaborating with Finance Department for timely invoicing and collection of rent and service charge.
- Liaising with Legal departments for lease facilitation, distress, and attending court for legal matters on tenancy as and when required.
- Screen prospective tenants and share findings and recommendations with the Letting Committee.
- Overseeing the outsourced Letting Agents and reporting on letting activities.
- Coordinating lease renewals and processing letters of offer and new leases.
- Monitoring and measuring tenant compliance to specified standards to ensure their operation within guidelines of their signed lease agreement obligations.
- Identifying and ensuring that OSHA standards are communicated to all tenants and implemented accordingly.
- Dissemination of information to the tenants on all operational matters.
- Collating tenant issues and recommend viable resolutions.
- Conducting pre and post vacancy inspections and end of lease procedures to maximize occupancy and minimize income lost through vacancies.
- Designing, conducting, evaluating and interpreting tenant satisfaction surveys.
- Customer focus
- Market awareness
- Leadership qualities
- Team spirit
- Ownership & commitment
- Entrepreneur spirit
- Capacity to conduct work, show initiative and produce reliable results
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Procurement skills
- Inventory control
- Basic Accounting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Land Economics or in a related field.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Diploma in Technical Education – Building, Mechanical, Civil or Electrical is an added advantage
- Registered Surveyor
How To Apply
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via [email protected] quoting the Job Reference Number and Position
Closing Date 31st August, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted