- Company: Superior Homes
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - - Accounting Jobs in KenyaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs in KenyaCustomer Service Jobs in Kenya
Superior Homes, with over 45 years of building experience, has helped thousands of families make their housing dreams come true. Superior Homes utilizes a state of the art building facility, skilled craftsmen, and the newest building technologies to offer a better way of building a new home.
Superior Homes Kenya PLC is a real estate developer who takes pride in being the pioneer of the open-plan gated community concept in East Africa, which is now recognized as the future for sustainable living in East Africa. Developments under the Superior Homes brand include Greenpark Estate in Athi River, Pazuri at Vipingo and Lake Elementaita Mountain Lodge.
Responsible for greeting visitors and delivering exceptional customer service assistance. This entails answering calls and fielding them accordingly, addressing visitor questions and needs, and providing an overall welcoming environment.
- Greet & welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the Hotel/Office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person & office.
- Answer, screen & forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy & presentable, with all necessary stationery & material.
- Provide basic & accurate information in-person & via phone/email.
- Receive, sort & distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures & controlling access via the reception desk( monitor, logbook & issue visitor badges).
- Order front office supplies & keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars & schedule meetings.
- Arrange accommodation & preparation voucher.
- Keep updated records of office expenses & costs.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties.
- Preparing daily sales report.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machine & printers)
- Professional attitude & appearance.
- Solid written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful & proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking & time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
- Proven work experience as a receptionist, front office representative or similar role.