DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Equity Bank Limited
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Kenya
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
Reporting to the Associate Director SME Banking , the ideal candidate’s key duties and responsibilities will include:
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities :
- Serve a designated portfolio of key accounts in the SME Banking business segment in a specific region.
- Develop the portfolio by prospecting new clients and offering suitable SME Banking services to the existing customers.
- Develop additional business from the existing branch clientele, i.e. Wallet Share by cross selling all banking products and services to the existing and potential branch customers.
- Achieve the set monthly and annual sales targets for all the SME banking products within the region.
- Recommending to the Branch Business Manager and Head of SME banking any business development opportunity for follow up in the region.
- Coach and mentor the SME Business Client Advisors (BCA)within the bank.
- Maintain a series of dashboards to monitor business performance on a product and segment basis.
- Understanding client’s need and develop plan to address them.
- Be conversant with policies and procedures pertaining to all bank products and services.
- Building and preserve trusting relationship with bank clients.
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines
- At least 3 years relevant experience in the SME Banking business segment
- Good knowledge of SME banking, Non-Funded products and services
- Familiar with the general banking operations and its legal and regulatory requirements
- Previous exposure to the preparation of credit proposals
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Knowledge of client Relationship Management
Technical skills / Competencies
Analytical ability: Ability to process and analyse large volumes of complex data, using various standard and specialized software tools.
IT Skills: MS-Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word skills are mandatory to analyse, summarize, and present data in an efﬁcient and meaningful way.
- Team work – Commitment and ability to work with and in cross functional and virtual teams with the Business Units, coupled with ability for straight talking
- Communication – Effectively and concisely communicate key issues and ideas through correspondences and verbally without supervision. Interface with various
- departments effectively to ensure timely delivery of MI in agreement with SLAs in place
- Innovation – Generate new efﬁcient processes and create
- appealing and cutting-edge analysis
- Time management & planning – Ability to juggle priorities,
- multi- task and execute at speed individually and as part of a team
- Must be able to recognize, anticipate, and create solutions to issues and problems in a timely manner
- Client -Oriented mindset
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here