- Company: Access Bank Kenya
- Location: Kenya
- State: Kenya
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Kenya
Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Africa and the United Kingdom. Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1998, the Bank serves its various markets through 4 business segments: Personal, Business, Commercial and Corporate & Investment banking.
To give leadership and direction required to ensure that customer relationships are developed and maintained by providing excellent financial products and services that add value to the customer while minimizing costs and risk to the bank. We are looking for Relationship Managers based in Eldoret, Kericho, Nakuru and Mombasa.
Functions & Responsibilities;
- Draw up work schedules for identifying and marketing prospective customers
- Maintain good public relations with current and prospective customers
- Plan and report on Marketing calls for the unit
- Structure credit facilities to address customers’ needs and prepare/review credit proposals with the Group Head
- Monitor and ensure customers’ compliance with credit agreements
- Present to and defend proposals before the Credit Committee
- Negotiate foreign exchange and credit rates with customers within limits set by the bank to ensure maximum profitability to the bank
- Monitor the unit’s performance against monthly/quarterly/annual plans
- Prepare the Team’s annual budget for consolidation and incorporation into the Group budget by the Group Head
- Prepare and present the Unit’s Monthly Profitability Report (MPR) to the Group
- Achieve self PCE and annual performance targets
- Prepare periodic reports for Head of Corporate Banking
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head Corporate Banking
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent Oral & Written communication skills
- Computer skill
- Credit/Marketing skill
- Excellent financial analysis / interpretation skills
- Presentation Skill / Problem solving capabilities
- Strategic orientation
- Entrepreneurship/ taking ownership
- Organization and coordination skills
A good first degree in any discipline or equivalent degree.
Minimum of 5 years experience in corporate and commercial relationship management in a bank.