- Company: Bolt
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Bolt, previously known as Taxify, is the leading European transportation platform providing ride-hailing and scooter sharing services. The company’s mission is to make urban travel easier, quicker and more reliable
We are looking for a Sales Specialist to join the Bolt Food team in order to build and grow our restaurant database in the market.
You’ll be responsible for bringing restaurants into our platform and transition them to the Restaurant Operations team while securing the perfect onboarding experience.
It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform.
Bolt Food currently operates in 20 countries across Europe & Africa and will expand to more markets in the next years!
Let’s build the future of food delivery together!
Your daily adventures will include:
- Responsible for the whole sales funnel, including leads processing, prospecting, cold calling, planning meetings and closing.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Record all daily activities performed in the CRM to generate history.
- Be the first contact of new restaurants, supporting them in the onboarding experience and all operational and administrative issues that it entails.
- Collaborate with the Restaurant Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants.
- Support Sales & Account Managers to organise restaurant-facing campaigns in the city that will increase restaurants and Bolt Food orders and revenue.
- Solve daily commercial or operational issues.
What we are looking for:
- Have 1+ years experience in sales position.
- Great communication and negotiation skills.
- You’re motivated and energetic.
- You speak fluent English.
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to problems.
- You are organised.
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
- Be passionate about new technologies and food industry.