DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: British American Tobacco
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for a new colleague to join us as a Route to Market Executive in Nairobi, Kenya .
Our new colleague will:
- Support and enable RTM (Route to Market) strategy and business model in the most efficient and effective way, whilst reporting on and maintaining visibility of core RTM metrics
- Collaborate with the RTM manager and TM&D systems manager with regards call rates and productivity to ensure efficient optimal coverage of outlets and optimal resource utilisations across the regions
- Collaborate with the RTM manager to ensure all RTM efficiencies are realised, whilst managing identified RTM improvement projects that delivery innovative efficiencies
Projects that include ongoing innovations within RTM
· Actively participate in key projects that may impact the RTM model
· RTM TM&D system manager and RTM with regards to process lead and support
· Support the implementation of the defined RTM model changes within Kenya
· Support Delivery of Route to Market Key Metrics
· Support the RTM manager when implementing and tracking the Indirect strategy effectiveness within the regions while focusing on further opportunities to improve
· Ensure and align with TM&D (Trade Marketing and Distribution) systems manager with regards to driving stock count process, minimising retailer out of stock as part of RTM core metrics
· Deep understanding of distributor distribution model and ability to recommend areas of improvement based off RTM analysis
· Striving for Continuous Business Improvement by constantly evaluate business Processes and identify how further value could be added, through changes to the Business Process improvement
· Processes, Practices, Methods – Constantly challenge and evaluate current processes, practices and methods to ensure that it is still relevant and the most efficient way of providing support to the business teams.
· Streamlining current processes that result in improved effectiveness and efficiencies
· Proactively look for ways and means of reducing complexity within RTM
· Setting objectives for self by ensuring quality results from the execution as per agreed performance objectives
· Agreeing on priorities and coaching the development of self to achieve overall agreed development plans
· 100% English Proficiency
· Well-rounded Trade Marketer with 4 years’ experience in FMCG organizations with minimum of 2 years in trade
· University graduate
· Strong conceptual, technical and communication skills
· Good operational expertise in distribution
· Proven track record of leadership, collaboration and change management across the organization
· Excel expert
· Analytical minded
· People passionate
· Team player
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here