Reporting to Manager – Digital, Brand and Marketing Communications , the role holder responsibilities will be to oversee digital media buying across all digital channels while driving optimization and media efficiencies for all campaigns.
- Will be responsible for setting up campaigns on Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, DV360, Google Ads among others. This also includes campaign optimization. The candidate will also need to be conversant with working with a Data Management Platform and first party data utilization.
- Will work closely with internal and agency teams towards development of media strategy, media plans and channel selection depending on the objective of the campaign to ensure a high return on investment for each campaign.
- Will be responsible for report writing preparing reports to highlight progress of campaigns and how these translate into business results. This guides the business in evaluating the effectiveness of all digital campaigns.
- Will be responsible for budget management including raising PO’s, assistance in allocation of monthly budgets, issuance/revisions of monthly insertion orders and financial reconciliation on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Will be responsible for conducting in-depth Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing.
- Will be personally responsible for keeping up with the dynamic trends and benchmarks in the digital industry through continuous research and training, both locally and internationally.
- Will be responsible for digital media vendor management on a day to day basis to ensure campaign alignment and negotiate added value for the media buys
- Deliver Cost optimization on all digital media buys to ensure maximum value and lowest possible cost is delivered against set benchmark KPIs
- Collect and package data driven actionable insights from the digital platforms and feeding back into the business for decision making
- Will be responsible for analyzing our websites and apps on Firebase, Adjust and Google Analytics. This also includes setting up and managing tags for attribution.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Technology or any other in any related field. 3 or more digital certifications will be an added advantage.
- Digital platforms certifications include: –
- Google AdWords Certification
- AdWords Fundamentals Certification
- Search Advertising Certification
- Display Advertising Certification
- Video Advertising Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Twitter certification
- Should have more than 5 years continuous experience in Digital Media Buying and Optimization and translating Digital activities to Business results (Integrated media buying skills – offline and online media, will be an added advantage)
- Should have high level proficiency in setting up and launching online advertising campaigns on the various digital platforms (Google AdWords, DV 360, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter, Programmatic Buying etc) ensuring a high return on investment for each campaign.
- Should have high level proficiency in setting up app download and re-engagement campaigns.
- Should have a proven track record in media buying & optimization for similar size or larger business than Safaricom
- Should be a consistent performer who delivers to daily, weekly and monthly digital marketing KPI’s
- Should be a quick and efficient decision maker.
- Should be able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Should have Project Management and Time management skills and should be able to allocate daily tasks efficiently
- Should have excellent communication skills
How to Apply