Sales Admin Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Job Title: Sales Admin – Furniture,
Gross Salary: 25k – 30k,
Our Client is a medium-sized Furniture stockist based in Nairobi. They seek to hire an agile and sales-driven Admin to handle the day-to-day operations of the company while serving existing and walk-in clients.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Handle all walk-in clients and identify opportunities to grow revenue through cross-selling .
- Establish new accounts and service contract accounts by identifying potential customers, planning and organizing sales call schedules.
- Arrange for demonstration and trial installations of equipment and products.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Key initiator of new Sales targeting medium to large-sized accounts for strategic penetration.
- Visit prospective clients at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples, catalogs, and to inform them about product principles and advantages/gains, and/or long-term benefits.
- Develop and grow a long-term relationship with all clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma/Degree in Business Related Course.
- Experience with Digital Marketing is a Must.
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with diverse personalities.
- Ability to maintain high levels of integrity.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- N.B: Ladies are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Sales Admin – Furniture ) to [email protected] before 7 th Sept 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .