Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Sales Admin – IT,
Industry: Information Technology,
Location: Westlands, Nairobi,
Gross Salary: 25k-30k,
Our client is an IT firm that deals with IT solutions. They seek to hire an Organized and Result Oriented Sales Admin to support the day to day running of the company. They are looking to hire an individual who will be responsible for office operations while supporting business development activities
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies as a Principal Assistant to the MD
- Timely preparation of tender documents, quotations and proposal presentations.
- Identifying opportunities on which to submit bids and feeding into the decision over whether to bid for the work.
- Timely and accurately preparation of tender documents, quotations and proposal presentations.
- Devising a successful strategy for winning a bid, including pinpointing the unique selling points of the organization
- Establish new accounts and service contract accounts by identifying potential customers, planning and organizing sales call schedules.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Key initiator of new Sales targeting medium to large-sized accounts for strategic penetration.
- Visit prospective clients at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples, catalogues, and to inform them about product principles and advantages/gains, and/or long-term benefits.
- Develop and grow a long-term relationship with all clients.
- Responding to clients’ and other stakeholders’ queries before, during and after the bid has been submitted
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma/Degree in Business Related Course.
- Experience with Digital Marketing is a Must.
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with diverse personalities.
- Ability to maintain high levels of integrity.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
N.B: Ladies are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Sales Admin – IT ) to [email protected] before Wednesday 1 st December 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .