Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Madison Group Limited is a locally owned financial services holding company that specializes in Insurance and wealth management services. The Group comprises of Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited, Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited, and Madison Investment Managers Limited. Madison Life Assurance Kenya was originally incorporated under Kenyan Laws in 1988 as Madison Insurance Company Limited (MICK) after a successful merger between Crusader Plc (1974) and Kenya Commercial Insurance Corporation.
- Prospecting for clients for the provision of insurance products specifically life insurance and education plans.
- Make accurate presentation of products and services to individual clients.
- Provide consistent support and service to these clients for the entire duration of their insurance according to their requirements to maintain a strong customer service.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risks Maintain regular contact with customers Attend weekly team meetings and regular product and customer service training.
Qualifications for the Sales Job
- Diploma in any business-related field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum KCSE grade C-
- Minimum Age- 27
- Have a passion for sales and seeking a long-term career in sales.
- Highly networked, result-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Computer Literate
- No criminal record
- Prior experience in selling insurance will be a definite advantage.
- A certificate of Proficiency in Insurance(Cop) is a must
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong Communication skills
- Responsible and Committed Fast thinker, creative and solution-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident, persistent, focused and determined Highly self-motivated and ambitious
How To Apply
If you feel you’re the right candidate we are looking for please send your CV to [email protected]N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .