Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Sales and Marketing Executive,
Gross Salary: Ksh 50,000 – Ksh 80,000+ Commission,
Our client an outdoor advertising firm that uses transit media and large format printing to market leading consumer goods in Kenya, intends to hire a Sales and Marketing Executive who will be tasked with ensuring effective formulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies and efficient co-ordination of activities in the sales and marketing department.
- Sell the media and printing to prospective clients.
- Brainstorm and conceptualize proposals for clients.
- Create and present proposals to clients to close the deals.
- Attain new clients and build those to long terms relationships.
- Work on cold leads to from previous clients to revive the business.
- Work with clients to build a strong case for more marketing needs from the get go.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and market trends.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Contribute to the business development and any sales related work in the team
- Ensuring adequate communication with the customer, post-delivery service and forwarding feedback/complaints/changes to requirements there from.
- Compiling of individual sales reports as per the company requirements.
- They will be tasked with proposing and creating content for the digital and web spaces for client marketing and advertising.
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- 3-5 years experience in marketing or sales
- Must have a valid Driving license .
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Research methods
- High levels of creativity & Integrity
- Strategic Thinking, Self-driven, and Service-oriented
- Positive self-motivated, Builds lasting bonds
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Sales and Marketing Executive- Branding ) to [email protected] before 11 th May 2022N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .