- Company: Microsoft
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: - Microsoft Jobs in KenyaSales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft or MS) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. As of 2011, it was the world’s largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
About the job
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
We’re a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes .
Are you ready to join us and create the future?? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
As a?Commercial Executive (CE)?you provide licensing solutions to your customers with a focus on Microsoft volume licensing programs. You work closely with multiple sales disciplines including Account Executives, Business Development, Buy and Legal service desks. Outside of Microsoft you will build and maintain relationships across customers’ purchasing, business sponsors and technical lead to provide modern and robust licensing solutions.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to determine how commercial licensing and contracting should be changed to best meet customer needs.
- Leverages understanding of sales science (e.g., pipeline metrics, closed rates, competitive selling) to establish a strategic sales execution cadence.
- Develops customer-centric offers by engaging with and aligning account teams around the deal(s) that they are casting.
- Establishes the strategy for the negotiation approach by engaging with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
Visit?our?Careers FAQ Page?to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.